Our Tasting Room is Open Daily*
11 a.m. – 5 p.m. * last tasting starting at 4:45 pm
Closed Major Holidays
*Groups of 8 or more, by appointment only
- November 28th – Thanksgiving – Closed
- December 24th – Christmas Eve – 11 am – 3 pm
- December 25th – Christmas – Closed
- December 31st – New Year’s Eve – 11 am – 3 pm
- January 1st – New Year’s Day – Closed
Come visit our beautiful winery in the Dry Creek Valley
- Beautiful tasting room,
- Availability for group tastings.
- Highly-Acclaimed Wines
- Celebrated Winemaker
- Charming Historical Winery
- Fun Professional Tasting Room Staff
- Picnic Area with Panoramic Views
We invite you to visit our historic tasting room in the heart of the beautiful Dry Creek Valley, just minutes from downtown Healdsburg.
Taste our critically acclaimed single-vineyard designate wines—Zinfandels, Cabernet Sauvignons, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, Petite Sirah and more.
Enjoy a picnic with a bottle of Wilson wine on our expansive deck. Take in the sweeping panoramic vineyard views of Dry Creek Valley and just relax. With one of the most friendly tasting staffs in town, Wilson is a must when in Sonoma County.
New Deli Case
We are excited to welcome the addition of a deli case, stop by and enjoy our award winning wines, along with a picnic all while taking in our famous views of Dry Creek Valley!
- Assortment of Cheeses
- Cold Meats
- Cold Drinks
- and More!
1960 Dry Creek Road
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Click here to view a Google Map
Wine Tasting Options
Classic Tasting : $5.00 per guest.
Reserve Tasting : $10.00 per guest, non-refundable.
Private Group Tastings
Wilson Winery welcomes private group tastings with an advance reservation for groups of up to 20 persons. Let us make your next visit to Dry Creek Valley memorable.
- Minimum Group: 8 persons.
- Maximum Group: 20 persons: must be booked before 3 PM
- Private Group Tastings available 7 days a week, 11 AM to 3 PM.
- 8-14 persons $10 per person
- 15-20 persons $15 per person
- 8-14 persons $10 per person
- This price includes 5 pre-selected wines from the Classic and Reserve tasting menus and personalized service from one of our experienced wine educators.
- Cancellation Fee:
- Less than 24 hours, there is a 50% no-show fee based on number of guests in reservation.
- Late Fee. If a group shows up more than 15 minutes late, they will be treated as a “no-show”, charged the fees and lose reservation. If you know that you are running late for your appointment, the group leader must contact the winery to make accommodations.
- Fee is per person attending group tasting. If a guest is not wine tasting, we will provide non-alcoholic drinks.
- Groups may not go over maximum numbers set above at the last minute.
- Group leader must collect all fees from attendees. Wilson Winery only collects one form of payment
- To book a group tasting, please call or submit your request 7 working days in advance of your visit.
- Please complete the attached form (pdf) and submit to Wilson Winery. All requests are reviewed based on availability of space and staffing. A confirmation will be returned to you within 2 work days.
- For questions, please contact our Hospitality Coordinator, Donna, at 1-800-433-4602 or Donna@wilsonwinery.com
Wine Club Members: Tasting is complimentary for wine club members. Cask, Cellar and Vineyard Club members may have complimentary tasting for between 2 to 4 guests, depending upon club membership.
Please let us know when your plans include a visit to our picturesque tasting room in Dry Creek Valley for a tasting, a picnic, or a private group tasting. We want to make sure we can give you personalized service on your next visit. Please contact Emily@wilsonwinery.com