Wilson Winery is pleased to announce that we are now taking bookings for wine tasting reservations starting Saturday, May 30, 2020. This will be part of a phased and measured reopening based on the guidelines established by Sonoma County and the State of California as part of the resumption of business in our area.
Reservations Will Be Required
Wilson Winery will require all visitors to make reservations to visit the property. We will not be able to accommodate your visit without a reservation. Reservations must be made with a minimum 12 hour notice.
Reservations will be available between the hours of 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. The final tasting reservation for the day will be at 3:00 pm. Your reservation reserves your table of 90 minutes starting from the reservation time. Reservations will be forfeited if late arrival exceeds 30 minutes. We will only be able to accommodate up to 6 people per reservation. Due to limited seating, we cannot accommodate groups of more than 6 guests that are split into multiple reservations.
Policy For Your Visit
All tastings will be offered outdoors and each group will have a private table of their own. If it is raining or there are high temperatures, reservations can be rescheduled or offered alternative indoor seating arrangements on a first come, first served basis. Table space is extremely limited indoors and not available without prior arrangement. We will be limiting the number of guests at any given time to ensure adherence to social distancing practices, and we require you maintain 6 feet separation from all guests outside of your party. We will lead you to your table and will provide everything that you need table-side. There will be no service at our indoor tasting bars.
For the safety of our visitors and staff, we will require that face masks be worn by all guests during your visit as you transition through the property before and after your tasting, and any time you are not seated at your table. If you need to use the restroom, a mask is required to enter the building. Only while you are seated for your tasting will be wearing of face masks not be required. Visitors are asked to bring their own face masks. Without a face mask, we will not be able to accommodate your visit. This is for the safety of all of our guests and staff.
Well-mannered dogs are permitted but must be kept on a leash at all times and stay at your designated table.
Persons Under 21
Persons under 21 are permitted but must remain seated at your designated table and accompanied by an adult at all times. Please let us know if you will be bringing any persons under 21 when making an online reservation by listing under “Guest Notes.”
To assure that we provide the best possible safe and secure environment for your visit, our staff has taken the following measures:
- All of our staff are required to wear face masks while working with guests or in close proximity to co-workers.
- All of our staff are required to wear gloves in the preparation and recovery of our tasting locations.
- We have arranged our furnishings and tasting areas to assure a minimum of 6-feet of social distancing between seated tasting areas.
- All high-contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized between each reservation. This includes tables, chairs, glassware, and other touch points. Disposable menus and spittoon cups will be provided for single use.
- Common areas like restrooms, staircase railings, door handles, and other high usage areas and fixtures will be cleaned and sanitized on a continuous basis throughout the day.
- All staff members are required to follow rigorous hand washing procedures between all guest interactions. Staff will also be screened before each shift to assure they are fit to work.
Please note that we will continue to modify our policies as the circumstances or the guidelines established by Sonoma County and the State of California change. For more information – click here.